Eligible patients covered by commercial health insurance may pay as little as a $0* copay per fill of DUPIXENT (maximum of $13,000 per patient per calendar year).
Patients may be eligible for the DUPIXENT MyWay® copay card if they:
- Have commercial insurance
- Have a DUPIXENT prescription for an FDA-approved condition
- Are a resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the USVI; and are a patient or caregiver aged 18 years or older
Send them the following link to see if they’re eligible:
Patient assistance program
Assistance may be available for patients who do not have insurance.
- A DUPIXENT MyWay Nurse Educator can help qualified patients explore additional options to help cover the cost of DUPIXENT.
- The Patient Assistance Program may be an option if your patient is uninsured or functionally uninsured, or experiences a gap in or loss of insurance.
The DUPIXENT MyWay team will research each patient’s situation and determine eligibility. For more information, call 1-844-DUPIXEN(T) (1-844-387-4936), option 1.
Get a Quick Start
For patients with commercial insurance who are new to DUPIXENT and are experiencing a coverage delay of 5 or more business days, the DUPIXENT Quick Start program may be able to help with temporary access at no cost. Ask your Field Representative for additional information.