DUPIXENT is indicated in:
- Atopic Dermatitis: for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients aged 6 months and older with moderate‑to‑severe atopic dermatitis whose disease is not adequately controlled with topical prescription therapies or when those therapies are not advisable. DUPIXENT can be used with or without topical corticosteroids.
- Asthma: as an add-on maintenance treatment of adult and pediatric patients aged 6 years and older with moderate‑to‑severe asthma characterized by an eosinophilic phenotype or with oral corticosteroid dependent asthma. Limitation of Use: DUPIXENT is not indicated for the relief of acute bronchospasm or status asthmaticus.
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyposis (CRSwNP): as an add‑on maintenance treatment in adult patients with inadequately controlled chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis.
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis: for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients aged 12 years and older, weighing at least 40 kg, with eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE).
- Prurigo Nodularis: for the treatment of adult patients with prurigo nodularis (PN).