DUPIXENT is intended for use under the guidance of a healthcare provider. A patient may self-inject DUPIXENT after training in subcutaneous injection technique using the pre-filled syringe. Provide proper training to patients and/or caregivers on the preparation and administration of DUPIXENT prior to use according to the Instructions for Use.
DUPIXENT can be administered in the office under the guidance of a healthcare provider if the patient is not an appropriate candidate for self-administration.
Recommended dosing for adult patients with inadequately controlled CRSwNP
NO LOADING DOSE
Important administration instructions
- Patients should read the Instructions for Use prior to injecting
- Instruct patients and/or caregivers to administer subcutaneous injection into the thigh or abdomen, except for the 2 inches (5 cm) around the navel
- The upper arm can also be used if a caregiver administers the injection
- It is important to rotate the injection site with each injection. DO NOT inject DUPIXENT into skin that is tender, damaged, bruised, or scarred
- If a dose is missed, instruct the patient to administer the injection within 7 days from the missed dose and then resume the patient’s original schedule. If the missed dose is not administered within 7 days, instruct the patient to wait until the next dose on the original schedule
- a 300 mg/2 mL solution.