Significantly decreased SNOT-22 score vs placebo as early as Week 4, with continued improvement at Weeks 24 and 52 (secondary endpoint)1,a
SNOT-22 score reduction through week 52 IN trial 2
with DUPIXENT (baseline score 50.16) vs 17% improvement with placebo (baseline score 53.48) (LSM difference: -20.96 [95% CI: -25.03, -16.89])
- DUPIXENT 300 mg Q2W + INCS (n=150)
- Placebo + INCS (n=153)
- 54% improvement at Week 24 with DUPIXENT Q2W + INCS (n=295, pooled DUPIXENT arms) (-27.77 from a baseline score of 51.02) vs 19% improvement with placebo + INCS (n=153) (-10.40 from a baseline score of 53.48) (LSM difference: -17.36 [95% CI: -20.87, -13.85]) in Trial 21
- 39% improvement seen as early as Week 4 with DUPIXENT Q2W + INCS (n=295, pooled DUPIXENT arms) (-19.77 from a baseline score of 51.02) vs 16% improvement with placebo + INCS (n=153) (-8.35 from a baseline score of 53.48) (LSM difference: -11.41 [95% CI: -14.78, -8.05]) in Trial 21
TURN TO DUPIXENT TO IMPROVE A RANGE OF CRSwNP SYMPTOMS AND QoL MEASURES2
- 22-item Sino-Nasal Outcome Test (SNOT-22) score (range 0 to 110): reduced score indicates improvement.
- aSNOT-22 includes 22 items assessing symptoms and symptom impact associated with CRSwNP. SNOT-22 had a 2-week recall period. The meaningful clinically important difference is 8.9.
- CRSwNP, chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis; INCS, intranasal corticosteroids; LSM, least squares mean; Q2W, once every 2 weeks; QoL, quality of life.