Dosage Forms and Strengths1
DUPIXENT is a clear to slightly opalescent, colorless to
pale yellow solution available as:
- Injection: 300 mg/2 mL in a single-dose, pre-filled syringe with needle shield
- Injection: 200 mg/1.14 mL in a single-dose, pre-filled syringe with needle shield
How It's Supplied1
DUPIXENT is available in cartons containing 2pre‑filled syringes with needle shields.
Pre-filled syringes can deliver 300 mg/2 mL or 200 mg/1.14 mL.
Storage and Handling1
- DUPIXENT is sterile and preservative‑free. Patients and/or caregivers should discard any unused portion
- Patients and/or caregivers should store DUPIXENT by refrigerating at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) in the original carton to protect from light
- If necessary, pre‑filled syringes may be kept at room temperature up to 77°F (25°C) for a maximum of 14 days. DUPIXENT should not be stored above 77°F (25°C). After removal from the refrigerator, DUPIXENT must be used within 14 days or discarded
- The syringe should not be exposed to heat or direct sunlight
- Any unused medicinal product or waste material should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements
- Do NOT freeze. Do NOT expose to heat. Do NOT shake