DUPIXENT is typically prescribed by a specialist, such as a dermatologist or allergist. If you have a patient aged 6 years or older with uncontrolled moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis who you think might be appropriate for DUPIXENT, consider referring them to an eczema specialist.

For help finding a specialist, use the Healthgrades tool.

Sanofi US and Regeneron do not endorse or recommend any particular physician, and search results do not include a comprehensive list of doctors in your area.