DUPIXENT is typically prescribed by a specialist, such as an allergist or a pulmonologist. If you have patients 6 years and older with moderate-to-severe asthma characterized by an eosinophilic phenotype or with oral corticosteroid dependent asthma who you think might be appropriate for DUPIXENT, consider referring them to an asthma specialist.1

For help finding a specialist in your area, use the Heathgrades® tool below.